News

Sew Mama Sew Give-a-Way Update

For those of you have already responded to my blog for The Sew Mama Sew Give-a-Way, as of 2:25 PM  EST, I have added a second question for a second chance for you to win one of two jelly rolls.

Please feel free to put in a second comment about the following; Originally the mission of this blog was show-and-tell regarding the quilts I am working on, finishing and about the supplies and tutorials that relate to them.

I seem to be writing more stories about quilters, designers, new products, book reviews, etc., which eats into my sewing time, but that’s okay because I love writing and journalism too.

I am also currently a Free-Lance Feature Contributor to Make Modern e-zine, a fabulous online magazine from Australia. Would you prefer to see more of my sewing and quilting work, or more blog posts about what is going on in the quilting marketplace? Maybe 50/50?
Thanks!!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

I love reading your comments, and will respond directly by e-mail.

7 Comments

• Reply scottylover December 10, 2015 at 3:12 am

Hi Anne,
    I think 50/50 for me! I love seeing what you are working on and finishing. It is so inspiring to see finished projects. It makes me think maybe some day I will get mine done! But I also like reading about the going-ons of the quilting industry and "meeting" designers through blogs.

Sandy A

• Reply Rachel @ Quiltineering December 10, 2015 at 12:15 pm

I do like to see both things, but I think I usually prefer to see what you're making more!

Rachel @ quitlineering . com

• Reply Martha Cook December 10, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Definitely half and half. Love to see works in progress and finished. Motivates and inspires me. Good to know the latest in the market world.

• Reply Susan Stanton December 10, 2015 at 7:31 pm

I like the 50/50 approach! Of course, I love all things quilt related, so I'm not much help! Keep stitching.

• Reply Paula Lemos December 11, 2015 at 10:27 pm

50/50 sounds great 🙂

• Reply Havplenty December 12, 2015 at 2:02 pm

I like to see more content with pics and tutorials but also like to stay in the know about what is going on. Projects inspire me and give me a different perspective.

tushaythreeatyahoodotcom

• Reply Quilty December 13, 2015 at 9:31 pm

50/50 sounds great for me!!