Thank you to everyone who weighed in on my last post. The blocks I made did not seem to work well together. So what did I end up doing?
I bought a bundle of fat quarters; 30's Playtime Fat Quarter Bundle Chloe's Closet for Moda.
The value of the colors are the same as the squares I made that I really like. A good lesson learned about how values in color choices are so important.
During the next few weeks, I will be posting about;
- Some cool fabric cutting tricks.
- An interview with an Etsy Shop owner who sells great fabrics.
- WIP's about the fabric course correction using the 30's fabric by Moda.
- WIP's on two other projects too.
- A book review about a great new book about modern quilting.
- AND, an interview with a terrific Crafsy Teacher, Quilt Designer, and fabulous Book Author; a name we all know an love....stayed tuned!!