Craftsy is celebrating it's 1000th class. If you register for a class by the end of the day today, you will receive 50% off. Great bargain. Just click this link, to see the many classes they offer. This discount applies to the most popular classes, in all of these categories, not just quilting;
Food and Cooking
Yarn and Fiber Arts
Home and Garden
I have taken nine classes, mostly quilting classes. Some were in photography and they we outstanding too. Look for reviews of classes in posts to come.
1. 2014 Block of The Month: Craftsy Color Theory, with Janine Burke and Amy Walsh.
2. Photographing Flowers, with Harold Davis.
3. Creative Quilting With Your Walking Foot, with Jacquie Gering.
4. Start Free-Motion Quilting, with Elizabeth Dackson.
5. Design It; Quilt It, with Cindy Needham.
6. Designing Modern Quilts, with Weeks Ringle.
7. Inspired Modern Quilts; 7 Small Projects With Big Style, with Elizabeth Hartman.
8. Shoot It!!, with Caro Sheridan.
9. QuiltCon Lectures With The Modern Quilt Guild.
Let me know what you sign up for and what you thought of the classes. You can click the link on my sidebar. I am taking Clever Cuts For Efficient Quilting, with Debbie Caffrey, and I will be posting about it soon. This post contains ad links.